Episode 6: Delivering With Confidence - Unit Testing - Part III
In this sixth episode we discuss the aspects of unit testing:
- Test FIRST: Repeat-ability
- Fiasco in testing time based code: time zones, time adjustments, leap years, day light saving
- Calendar trivia
- Testing multi-threaded code
- Parallel tests, and test isolation
- DRY and Wet
- Assertions in unit tests and coverage
- Mutation testing
- Should we trust coverage? How much coverage is enough?
- Peer Confidence
- To mock or not to mock, that is the question!
To get updates, you can subscribe to the podcast on: Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, player.fm, RSS feed, FeedBurner, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn . If you have any suggestions, thoughts or recommendations, please feel free to comment below. You can also reach me on podcast's twitter handle @TechNggets or my personal account @nikhilwanpal.